The area in and around Meridian Square in Stratford in east London is the most crime-ridden spot in the country, according to the latest crime figures.
Police data shows there have been a staggering 1,527 crimes committed at just this one location between January and September this year.
This is the highest number of crimes for any such location that falls within the jurisdiction of police forces in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
See full list below…
The Top Ten
Area (on or near these locations) // Crimes between January and September
- Meridian Square, Stratford, London – 1,527
- Wallis Road, Heathrow – 897
- Stansted Airport – 857
- Parking Area, Westfield Centre, London – 786
- Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester – 769
- Newgate Street, Newcastle – 755
- Debenhams, Market Street, Manchester – 677
- Bluewater Complex, Kent – 673
- Popworld Nightclub, Swansea – 506
- Monument Mall, Newcastle – 491
Culled From: Daily Mirror