While the likes of Paul Pogba, Van Persie and Iker Casillas are yet to move at the time of writing, others like Pirlo, Arda Turan and Robin Van Persie, Bastian Schweinsteiger have changed clubs.
Here is a list of the biggest transfer officially confirmed with the bargaining clubs.
1. Arda Turan: The most recent transfer yet on the list. Atletico hero and Turkish international, Arda Turan moved from Madrid based side Atletico Madrid to Barcelona for €41m.
According to Goal, Arda is not eligible to represent his new club until January as Barca are currently serving a year-long transfer ban related to the movement of players under the age of 18.
2. Andrea Pirlo: Italian legend, Andrea Pirlo will have one last hurray in the game after he signed as the third designated player for New York city FC.
3. Petr Cech: Chelsea legend, Petr Cech moves to the Arsenal for a fee close to $15m and he will surely strengthen a part of the gunners squad which has been weak since the years of Jens Lehmann.
4. James Milner: Milner was a free agent when he agreed to leave Manchester City for Liverpool. He says Brandon Rodgers will play him centrally and his signing has all the hallmarks of a genius.
5. Bastian Schweinsteiger: The German midfielder moved to England a 13 year association with his boyhood club, Bayern Munich. The Bayern legend was signed for close to £14m will will earn around £150k per week. He will add spine to United midfield that was in need of major surgery.
6. Lukas Podolski: Former Arsenal and Bayern Munich hitman Podolski moves to Galatasary after an ill-fated six month loan spell with Inter Milan of Italy. He joins Wesley Sniedjer and Felipe Melo in a really talented squad.
7. Radamel Falcao: The signing that shocked even this writer. Its official Radamel Falcao will join Chelsea for a year long loan spell from Monaco of France.
After his disastrous spell with Manchester United one would think the elite clubs of this world wouuld run from signing he Colombian but Jose Mourinho says he can revive Falcao’s career. Is it possible?
8. Robin Van Persie: His place among the best strikers to ever grace the premier league is usualy doubted but there is probably not one player to come into a new team and have such an effect on the title race like when he arrived Manchester United back in 2012. He now moves to Fenerbache like the next player on this listt who is a former teammate of his.
9. Luis Nani: Back in 2007 when Luis Nani first arrived Mancheser United as a fresh faced 20 year old, he looked set to dominate the game with his technical and physical attributes but somewhere along the line he lost it.
He arrived for $25m from Sporting Lisbon but now leaves a 28 years who never filled his potential for $4.2m off to Fenerbahce of Turkey.
10. Memphis Depay: The earliest of big signings. Dutch league top goal scorer, Memphis Depay arrives Manchester United with a lot of potential and will hope to reach the top of the game unlike Nani who almost made it but derailed.
He signs for £25million from PSV of the Netherlands.
11. Yohann Cabaye: The french midfielder returns to England after a year and a half stint with PSG in which he saw little game time. He reunites with Alan Pardew the man that first brought him to England when he signed for Newcaste in 2011.
12. Douglas Costa: Douglas completed a £21million switch to Bundesliga champions, Bayern Munich from Ukraine outfit Shakhtar Donetsk last week.
He can play in at least four positions and his signing relieve the pressure on Arjen Robben and Frank Ribery who are now well over 30.
13. Mario Mandzukic: Croatian hitman, Mario Mandzukic leaves Atletico Madrid for Juvents in a deal close to $30m. He leaves after a wonderful season in which he led the Spanish clubs forward lie with with great tenacity. He scored 20 goals in all competitions for the 2014 Champions League finalists.
14. Christian Benteke: The man brought in to fix all the goals for Liverpool is the Belgian called Benteke. Known for his aerial strength, Benteke is also a mobile striker and he scored 13 premier league goals in 27 appearances last season.
15. Jackson Martinez: Arsene Wenger would have loved to get his hands on a striker that has scored at least 30 goals in all competitions in the past three season but Martinez rather chose to replace the departing Mario Mandzukic.
Ronaldinho: Though he did not officially sign, the camp representing Ronaldinho and Turkish club Antalysor said a deal has been agreed to sign the two time world footballer of the year however he made a U-turn and signed for Flamengo of Brazil.
Danilo: The Brazilian defender moves to Real Madrid from Porto for almost 30m euros and he will compete with Dani Carvajal for the right back slot.
Alex Vidal: The marauding Sevilla right-back moves to Barcelona to compete with Dani Alves though he will not be able to play until January.