Read on to learn more about actress Buari.
1. Buari was born in Ghana, Takoradi to a Ghanaian mother and Lebanese father.
2. She studied performing arts at the University of Ghana and graduated with a BFA degree. Throughout her school life, she was actively involved in school drama and dance clubs.
3. Buari made her tv debut on Ghanaian national television with the TV series Games People Play in late 2005.
4. Her first major film was Mummy’s Daughter, after which she starred in Beyonce: The President’s Daughter. Her role as “Beyonce” was her major breakthrough.
5. She has starred in more than 20 movies.
6. In 2013, she came out with her own movie called The Diary of Imogen Brown.
7. Buari moved from Ghanaian films to Nollywood films around the year 2008.
8. Her breakthrough role in Nollywood was in the film Beyonce & Rihanna as Beyonce alongside Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde who played Rihanna.
9. Her other notable Nollywood films include Rough Rider, Beauty, and the Beast, Holding Hope and Single and Married.
10. She is also known for co-starring in films with Nollywood actor Jim Iyke, which has also received attention.
11. In 2013, She won the Pan African Actress award at the annual Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA Awards) in New York City.
12. Buari is an ambassador at Tablet India Limited (TIL), a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer with high-quality products in 2013.