Here is a list of tips you can refer to with links to pages on our Blog that will give you more information.
1. Start planning early:
- Start planning anytime from 6 months to a year to give you the best chance for securing the trip you would like to go on because the best trips get booked up very quickly.
- How do you decide on an Africa Safari Tour?
2. Budget for your trip:
- How to Budget for an Overland Trip to Africa?
3. Decide where to go:
- Fun-filled Family Safaris
- What are the Best African Safaris?
- Where should I travel to?
- Do you want to go on a Luxury or an Adventure Safari?
4. Decide when to go:
- Some of South Africa’s Popular Festivals and Events
- When is the best time to go on an African Safari?
- When is the Best Time to go on an Overland to East Africa?
5. Book your flight:
- Flying to Africa
- Avoid High Airline Fees
6. Sort out your Visas and Passports
7. Get Travel Insurance:
- Why Travel Insurance is a good idea
- Why is Travel Insurance so Important?
- Adventure Travel Insurance
8. Get your vaccinations
9. Check out our safety tips
10. Get your gear together: