Africa is typically associated with the world’s wildest places, yet this continent is also home to some spectacular hotels that can easily be described as among the most elegant and luxurious in the world.
The following luxury hotels are well-worth visiting when you want accommodations that are unrivalled in terms of beauty and services.
10. Sun City Resort (Johannesburg, South Africa)
Sun City is a luxury resort and casino. This building with hand painted ceilings and frescoes is one of the architectural wonders of Africa.
9. Mövenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse (Tunisia)
This five star hotel offers a private beach, rooftop terrace and much more.
8. Fairmont Nile City Hotel (Egypt)
Located alongside the Nile River in Cairo, this luxury hotel has 531 rooms. Overall interior decoration style is Art Deco.
7. Palais Namaskar (Morocco)
This amazing hotel is located in gorgeously landscaped grounds in Morocco. It looks like a luxury palace
6. Peermont D’Oreale Grande at Emperors Palace (South Africa)
This award winning hotel is set amongst the fountains, palm trees and statues, right alongside Johannesburg’s O.R. International Airport.
5. Hotel Riu Touareg (Cape Verde)
Hotel Riu Touareg has a vast outdoor area and offers you many facilities like Jacuzzi, swimming pools, gymnasium, Hammam and spa.
4. The Table Bay Hotel (South Africa)
Located in Cape Town, South Africa, this blue-roofed contemporary Victorian hotel has many loyal guests.
3. The Cascades Hotel (South Africa)
The Cascades Hotel is located in the middle of lush tropical forests in South Africa. The hotel’s unique shape provides all rooms with a view of either the gardens or the pool.
2. Corinthia Hotel Khartoum (Sudan)
This five-star hotel is located on the meeting point of the White Nile and the Blue Nile. It has an oval curved facade and resembles a ship’s sail.
1. Graceland Hotel Casino and Country Club (South Africa)